This article describes how to install online backup manager.
How to install KISOBM
- On the machine on which the back-up is going to run, enter the CBS hostname in a web browser provided by KIS. (f.x. backup60.keepitsafe.nl)
- Login with the details provided. Then click on the blue icon on the top right corner to access the download page:
- On the download page choose KISOBM Windows version. Choose Download (Online) to get the installation package (OBM-WIN.EXE)
- Double-click the installation file and choose 'Run'. The setup wizard will start. Click next to continue
- Select 'I Accept the agreement' after reading the license agreement' and click 'Next' to continue
- Choose the installation directory. (It is recommended to keep the default path 'KISOBM') Click 'Next'
- Select the program group to which the software will be installed. We recommend to change this to 'Me only'. Click 'Next'
- Click 'Install' to commence installation
- Click 'Finish' to complete installation. Check 'Launch KISOBM' to start the program
- After starting OBM you will get to the Login screen. Click on the 'Show advanced option' first
- Enter the CBS hostname, (e.g.https://backup60.keepitsafe.nl), and click 'OK'
- Enter the username and password you received earlier and click 'OK'. You will see the main menu now.