Deleting an Online Disk with Jungle Disk (formally Workgroup)
1. Click on the link below to go the the Online Disk page in the Admin Portal and login with your Admin e-mail and password.
Once logged in you will see a page like the one above. Click on the name of the online disk you wish to delete.
2. Once you selected your Online Disk you will be taken to that disk's settings. Click on the Delete Online Disk button on the top right
3. Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion by typing CONFIRM in all caps, then click on the Confirm Deletion button.
Deleting an Online Disk with Server Edition
1. Open the Server Management software on your computer and login to your server. Once the Activity Monitor opens, click on the Configure Button at the top right of the window.
2. You will see the configure window open with your Online Disk listed on the left hand side. Select the disk you wish to delete and confirm the deletion on the left by typing CONFIRM in all caps and clicking the Delete this online disk and files button.