1. Log in to Admin Control Panel at https://secure.jungledisk.com/ and select "Manage/Add Online Disks" from the "Online Disks" drop-down options.
2. Enter in an Online Disk name and select your reporting user. Once this has been set select "Create online Disk"
3. Under User Access, give access to the new online disk. Read/Write for any User wishing to make changes to the Online Disk such as running backups.
4. Next, open the Jungle Disk Activity Monitor(the software) and click on Configure. Then choose the new disk and select Connect Online Disk on the right.
5. Choose Setup Automatic Backup and type in a Backup Job name.
6. Under the Backup Vault, there is a "What to Backup" option and select the "Add or Change Backup Folders" option to configure folders for backup.
7. Once you have selected your files to back up you can select ok
8. Then, verify your files for backup in the "What to Backup" section.
9. If still running an older backup, set this to run "manually only" in order to avoid uploading data to your old online disk.
10. Let the new backup run a couple of times to your new Online Disk and then you are free to delete your old online disk based on your retention needs. This can be done at https://secure.jungledisk.com/ portal from the "Manage/Add Online Disks" of the "Online Disks" options. Choose the online disk you wish to delete and then select Delete Online Disk.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues. Thank you.