How to backup up your OneDrive
1. get your OneDrive connected
2. Go into your one drive settings
3. In your OneDrive Settings unselect the "Files On-Demand" option
4. Allow your folders to download to your machine
5. Go into your Jungle Disk activity monitor and select Configure
6. In the "What to Backup" section select "Add or Change Backup Folders"
7. Find your OneDrive folder located under C:\Users\your username\
8. You should now be able to see your files on the "What to Backup" section of the software.