The Jungle Disk Server Edition software is a two part software. The Server Agent which runs your backups and the Server Management which allows you to configure and manage your backups. In order to update Server Edition you will need to update both softwares.
First we will start with the Management client.
1. Open the Jungle Disk Management software, login, and connect to a server. You maybe prompted to update, if so click install.
2. If you do not see the prompt from above click on the Help drop down and select Check for Updates... Then click install and follow the prompts.
Next you will want to update the Server Agent. The Server Agent runs the Jungle Disk service, and is located on the server itself. To update follow the following instructions.
1. Login to your Windows Server
2. Click on your start menu and type "Services.msc" to open the Serivces desktop app
3. Look for the Jungle Disk Server Service and click stop (keep this window open)
4. Open a web browser and go to https://www.jungledisk.com/downloads
5. Download and Run the Server Agent for Windows
6. Once the Server Agent has installed go back to the Services window and Start the Jungle Disk Server Service
Both your Management client and your Server Agent should now be updated! If you need any help or if you have additional questions contact our Support Team: Support: US: 1-888-573-8649 | UK: +44 208 734 4175 or e-mail us at Support@JungleDisk.com.