1. Click on System Preferences, and go to Security and Privacy
2. On the Left-hand side click on Full Disk Access
3. Unlock settings on the bottom left corner (click on lock)
4. Click on the + symbol to add an application
5. Press ⌘+⇧+G (cmd+shift+G) to bring up the Go window
6. Enter /Library/Application Support/Jungle Disk Workgroup/
7. Select JungleDiskWorkgroupService
8. Once this is done you can go ahead and lock your settings by clicking on the lock once more.
Moving forward you should not be seeing any more issues with your Mac files not wanting to back up.