Web Portal Configuration
- Log in to your mdsmanager.com portal for your account.
- Click on the "Remote Access" page, turn on the "SSL VPN Users" and add a User.
- Enter the desired Username and Password, save your changes.
- Observe the proper details for the Remote Gateway along with the Port.
Client Side Configuration
- Download and install the appropriate FortiClient version from https://www.forticlient.com/downloads
- Run the setup wizard to install the FortiClient in your machine (Note: only VPN components are needed)
- Launch the FortiClient, select "Add a new connection"
|Connection Name:||As desired|
|Remote Gateway:||Insert the FQDN of the mdsremote URL of the subscription you want to connect to ***GET THIS INFORMATION AS PER STEP 4***|
|Customize Port:||Check the box for Customize port, and set the port to "20443"|
Apply the settings and then launch that connection. Log in using the username and password that was previously created.