For Users (Jungle Disk Workgroup):
Jungle Disk Workgroup User passwords are set and assigned by the account administrator, and as such, only administrators are able to change these passwords. If you are not the account administrator, please contact the administrator on your account. If you are the administrator:
- Log into this page
- Click on the user in question
- Click "edit" next to the "password" field
- Enter your the new user password into each field
- Be sure to save the updated password
For Administrators (Jungle Disk Server, Desktop, and Simply backup):
Jungle Disk Server, Desktop, and Simply Backup require the account administrator credentials (email address and password.) This email address and password would be the same as what is used to log into the Jungle Disk control panel. In order to reset this password:
- Go to the Jungle Disk control panel
- Type in the administrative email address
- Click "forgot your password"
- As long as the email address corresponds with an account, that email address will be sent a password reset link.
- Open the "Jungle Disk Password Reset Instructions" email
- Click the link in the email (or copy/paste into a browser
- Enter and confirm the new password
If you do not receive the password reset email or do not know the email address on the account, please contact support.