Much of this guide and its screenshots are thanks to the following page on ESET's website:
Applies to Version 5.x of ESET Endpoint Security
To exclude Jungle Disk from ESET's security scanning/monitoring, follow these steps:
- Open the main program window by double-clicking the ESET icon in your Windows notification area or by clicking Start > All Programs > ESET > "ESET Endpoint Security" or "ESET Endpoint Antivirus".
- Press F5 to display the Advanced Setup window.
- From the Advanced Setup tree, click Antivirus and antispyware > Exclusions by path and then click the Add... button.
- The Add exclusion window will be displayed. Using the directory tree, browse for the folder or file you wish to exclude. The directory path will automatically display In the Exclusion: field. Click OK to save the exclusion.
NOTE: To exclude the contents of an entire drive, the * symbol can be used as a wildcard. For example, to exclude scanning of the entire C:\ drive, you would enter C:\* in the Exclusion: field. For additional information on the use of wildcards to exclude file/folder scanning, press F1 from the Add Exclusion window. When excluding a specific file, ensure that you use the full path beginning with the drive letter.
Applies To File/Folder to Exclude Default Location All Program (exe file) C:\Program Files\Jungle Disk[...]\Jungle Disk[...].exe All Settings and Cache C:\ProgramData\JungleDisk\* Jungle Disk (not Server) Driver file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cbfs3.sys
- Click OK a final time to save your changes and then Restart your computer.