The Android application is only compatible with our Desktop and Jungle Disk (Formerly Workgroup) software.
- Installing the Android App
1. Download and install the Jungle Disk App from Google Play. You can use this link from your mobile device to download the app.
2. Locate the application on your phone (most likely on the home screen if you had room for additional apps).
3. Enter your username. Once you enter your username, you will see an additional Domain field appear. Be sure to enter your domain in front of the ".myjungledisk.com" portion shown so your domain reflects as "domain.myjungledisk.com" (just like web-access). If you are a Desktop user, you only need to enter your username and password initially.
4. Create a security pin (4 digits) then confirm the pin on the next screen. This will be used to confirm your login during each session.
5. If the online disk is encrypted, you'll be asked to provide your online disk password.