To enable web access for your files backed up using Jungle Disk on personal Amazon S3 account perform the following steps:
- Visit https://secure.jungledisk.com
- Log in using the email address and password associated with your Jungle Disk account.
- Once logged in, click on "Online Disk" drop down on the top left of the page.
- Next, click on "Amazon S3 Accounts".
- Enter a description for your personal Amazon S3 account in the Nickname field.
- Enter the access key and secret key of your personal Amazon S3 account into the appropriate fields.
- Click on the "Register Account" button.
If the information was entered correctly you will now be able to see files backed up by Jungle Disk which are on your personal Amazon S3 account using the web access interface.
Note: If you use a personal Amazon S3 account for storage with a Jungle Disk Lifetime License and have a Plus subscription, you can enable web access to files backed up with Jungle Disk. If you are a Lifetime License and do not have a Plus Subscription, you can sign up for it by logging into your online control panel and clicking Web Access from the "Online Disks" drop down.