For Mac, the following steps are required to completely uninstall the application.
- Open Terminal.app (in Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
- Type in each line individually that applies to the edition(s) you are trying to uninstall, but note that you must be an administrator and you will be asked to enter your account password:
Edition Command Workgroup
- sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.workgroupservice.plist
- sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.workgroupservice.plist
- sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.service.plist
- sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.service.plist
- sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.backupservice.plist
- sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.jungledisk.backupservice.plist
- Delete your Configuration File located at /Library/Preferences/
Edition Command Workgroup Edition sudo rm /Library/Preferences/junglediskworkgroup-settings.xml Desktop Edition sudo rm /Library/Preferences/jungledisk-settings.xml Simply Backup sudo rm /Library/Preferences/junglediskbackup-settings.xml
- Finally, drag the Jungle Disk application from your Applications folder into the Trash and empty the Trash when ready.