IMPORTANT: WHEN CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT YOU MUST DELETE YOUR DATA OTHERWISE CHARGES WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE.
- Step 1 - Cancel your License(s):
- If you have any Jungle Disk Desktop or Workgroup Edition subscriptions, please ensure your subscriptions are canceled by visiting https://secure.jungledisk.com/secure/account/subscriptions.aspx and click the CANCEL link next to the associated subscription.
- Step 2 - Delete your Data:
- Personal S3 (skip this if you don't have a Personal S3 account connected to Jungle Disk): Please visit the Amazon Service Cancellation page.
- Rackspace Cloud or Managed S3: Next, visit: https://secure.jungledisk.com/secure/account/deletedisk.aspx and you'll see the image below. Click the Delete to flush all data on our end.
*** Please note that you may be charged one final bill relating to usage fees since these fees are post-paid, rather than pre-paid. ***