IMPORTANT: WHEN CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT YOU MUST DELETE YOUR DATA OTHERWISE CHARGES WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE.
- Step 1 - Cancel your License(s):
- If you have any Jungle Disk or Jungle Disk Server subscriptions, please ensure your subscriptions are canceled by visiting https://secure.jungledisk.com/secure/account/subscriptions.aspx and click the CANCEL link next to the associated subscription.
- Step 2 - Delete your Data:
- Personal S3 (skip this if you don't have a Personal S3 account connected to Jungle Disk): Please visit the Amazon Service Cancellation page.
- Rackspace Cloud or Managed S3: Next, visit: https://secure.jungledisk.com/secure/account/deletedisk.aspx and you'll see the image below. Click the Delete icon, and on the next page you'll see "To delete your Online Disks, enter your password, select the checkbox, and click the Delete button." You must follow those instructions to delete the data. Once the data has been deleted, you will see a notice stating that your data has been marked for deletion.
*** Please note that you may be charged one final bill relating to usage fees since these fees are post-paid, rather than pre-paid. ***