This walkthrough will show you how to add Jungle Disk to the Exclusions List in Microsoft Windows Defender
1. Click Start, type in "Windows Defender", and Select Windows Defender from that list.
2. Click "Settings" at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down and click "Add an Exclusion".
4. Click "Excluded files and folders", then click "Add...", and add the following folders/files(These are the default locations):
- C:\Program Files\ Jungle Disk Workgroup
- Each drive letter you want to mount Jungle Disk network drives with (example: J:\)
5. Click "Save"