Restoring from a Backup Vault
- Open the Jungle Disk Monitor and click "Restore Files".
- Select Backup Vault.
- If you have multiple Backup Vaults, you can choose the appropriate Backup Vault from the drop down list.
- In the "Restore Files" window, choose the “Restore From” option.
- Choose the "Restore To" location.
- Select the folder(s) or file(s) to restore, then click "Add Folder to Restore" or "Add File to Restore".
- Click "Restore Options" and select the appropriate options.
Before you click "Start Restore", check to ensure that the "Restore To" column is restoring to the correct location. You could potentially overwrite files! The default restore location will be the location in which the file was originally backed up. If the restore location is incorrect, remove the file from the restore job and adjust the "Restore To" section, as explained in step 4 (above).
- Click "Start Restore".
- Your Files will now start restoring to the “Restore To” location that you specified.
- The progress of this restore will be displayed within the Jungle Disk Activity Monitor.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 10 found this helpful