- If you received the message below, please follow these steps to complete your installation.
Make sure your Mac OS is updated to at least 11.3 or above
- You will receive a prompt to Open your System Preferences to Enable System Extensions
- In Security and Privacy, under the General Tab, Unlock your System Preferences and Enable System Extensions
- With the new M1 Macs system extensions are only able to be modified in Recovery Mode. In order to edit these settings you will need to know how to reboot your Mac in Recovery Mode, this link will help you with this task if you are unfamiliar with this process.
- Once the computer has booted up in recovery mode you will be asked to Login with your Mac Admin Password
- Next you will select your Mac hard drive and when prompted Select Reduced Security and check the box for Allow user Management of kernel extensions from identified developers.
- After the Security Policy is applied you will need to reboot your computer.
- After you restart your computer you will once again see a message to enable the new the system extension you just gave permissions to. To do this you will need to Open System Preferences, Unlock your settings, and click on the Details button.
- Select Jungle Disk, LLC from the list. This will require another Reboot.
- After you reboot your computer, the Jungle Disk app should open and you should see your Network drives connect