This guide shows you what to do when you need to restore files when you purchased a new machine or had to re-image your machine.
1. Download the Jungle Disk application and log into your account.
2. Select the "Restore a Computer Backup" option
3. Map your drives if needed.
4. Select your restore source
5. sect the files you want to restore
6. Once the restore is done go into Configure
7. Take over your old backup which was running your backup
8. Create a new backup job
9. Select what files you want to backup and save your settings
10. Verify that your backup is set to run at the correct time