This guide shows you what to do when you need to restore files when you purchased a new machine or had to re-image your machine.
1. Download the Jungle Disk application and log into your account.
2. Select the "Restore a Computer Backup" option.
3. Map drives as needed. Windows - drive letter, Mac/Linux - drive name.
4. Select your restore source.
5. Select the files you want to restore
6. Once the restore is done, click on Configure
7. Click on your Backup Vault and choose "Take over Backup Vault" to continue your backup.
8. Create a new backup job
9. Click on Add or Change Backup Folders and you can choose what files you want to backup. Make sure to Save your settings afterward.
10. Verify that your backup is set to run at the correct time