1. Open the Jungle Disk application and select the Configure option
2. Go into the Account Settings option
3. Select the "remove configuration" button
4. You will see this prompt, and select yes
5. First-time setup wizard will appear, follow the prompts to input your Domain, Username, and Password.
6. If you do not want to run a daily backup you will need to select the option for "restore a computer backup"
7. Map Your drives
8. If you selected "restore a computer backup" select "cancel"
9. You are all set, you can view your network drive via your finder or file explorer